How to Reset the Wi-Fi on the LEVO II
How to Reset the Wi-Fi on the LĒVO II
When attempting to re-configure your LĒVO II with the LĒVO App on a brand new device, or again with your current device, you must reset the Wi-Fi on the LĒVO II unit.
You will know you have to reset the Wi-Fi if you notice the Wi-Fi symbol visible on the LĒVO II screen, but you are not connected with the app already.
Don't need to reset vs. Need to reset
- Press the CYCLE and START buttons at the same time on your LĒVO unit until the Wi-Fi symbol disappears
- Turn OFF the Wi-Fi on your mobile device so it's not connected to your home network any longer.
- Turn the LĒVO II unit off.
- When you turn the LĒVO II back on, the Wi-Fi symbol should not be visible on the screen.
- Turn your Wi-Fi back on on your mobile device. The "LEVO_xxxxxx" network should now be visible on your list of available networks.
Now, you can re-open the app and get started!