Paracanna Flavored Gummy x LEVO Recipe
How to make the Paracanna Zen Zingers Flavored Gummies with LEVO
- 1-2 cups coconut oil or MCT oil for your infusion (you will only use 3-5 tbsp of infused oil in the recipe, so store the leftover oil in your Herb Block storage tray)
- 6 tbsps water
- 1 package of Paracanna flavored gummy mix
Step 1 (optional): Make infused oil with your LEVO machine
Follow the basic coconut oil or MCT oil infusion recipe to make an infused oil with the herbs of your choice. The final infused product will be used with the gummy mix recipe.
*If you won't be infusing your oil, skip this step and use regular oil for Step 2.
Step 2: Make the gummy candies
- In a medium sauce pan, mix together 1 full package of the flavored gummy mix and 6 tbsp water.
- Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Let sit undisturbed for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 30 seconds, then add in 4 tbsps* of infused oil and stir mixture thoroughly until fully combined.
- Use the dropper tool to carefully transfer the mixture into your Gummy & Candy molds. Place in the refrigerator to let firm up for 8-12 hours once finished.
*For firmer less potent gummies, add 3 tbsps oil. For softer more potent gummies, add 5 tbsps of oil.