Note: You only need to do this process once. After connecting successfully, your LEVO will remain connected to your home WiFi and you can control it remotely and get infusion status updates from anywhere on your phone.
STEP 1: Connect your phone to your LEVO II's Wi-Fi network
- Download the LEVO app on the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Connect to your home Wi-Fi network in your phone settings BEFORE launching the app.
- Note: The network type should not be labeled as "5G". If you have two WiFi networks at home, HomeName and HomeName-5G, select the non-5G one.
- Launch the LEVO app on your phone. Once open, navigate to the Control Dashboard by clicking the droplet icon in the bottom left corner, then select “CONNECT MY LEVO”.
- Follow the on-screen instruction on the "Connect to your LEVO" screen;
- Exit the app and go to your phone’s Wi-Fi network settings.
- Select the network that is named “LEVO-XXXXXX” (with X's replaced by a 6 character code unique to your LEVO).
- After selecting the LEVO network, iOS device users will see an orange exclamation mark with the words “Not Connected To Internet”. This is normal. This is a closed network and it’s just informing you that you’re not connected to the broader internet.
- Once connected to the network“LEVO-XXXXXX”, return to the LEVO app and click “CONNECT”.
STEP 2: Connect your LEVO II to your home WiFi network
- Once back in the LEVO app, type the password for your home Wi-Fi network, then click “CONNECT”.
- The next screen will show you if both connections were successful. If one has failed, follow the instructions on the screen to try connecting again.
- A successful connection will show a solid Wi-Fi icon on the upper right corner of your LEVO II’s screen display, and the App will say “Great You’re Connected”.
- Tap “Lets Infuse” at the bottom of the screen and you’ll be in!