Your LEVO should be cleaned after every use, before storing it away. Here's how to properly clean your LEVO:
- Allow the LEVO and its parts to cool completely after each use and before handling.
- Ensure the liquid from your infusion is completely drained from the reservoir before removing any parts.
- Remove the stirrer and herb pod from the reservoir. Place them in the dishwasher, or clean by hand with soap and water.
- Remove the reservoir & nozzle. With the power on, press and hold down the RELEASE button while lifting the reservoir UP and out of the LEVO. If you have a LEVO II, unscrew the nozzle from the reservoir (LEVO I has attached nozzle). Place them in the dishwasher, or clean by hand with soap and water.
- Wipe away any spills or drips on the LEVO with a damp cloth or cleaner of your choice. For best results, take note of the following areas:
- Mirrored drip tray, under the drain.
- The underside of the lid, including the black silicone ring around the lid cap which can be removed for cleaning.
- The area under the lid, and around the heat plate.
- The silver drain funnel, where the infusion is dispensed. Use a damp cloth or cotton swab to clean around and inside the opening to the drain.
*** If your LEVO needs servicing above standard care and cleaning, it should be performed by an authorized service representative.
For a visual guide, here are YouTube videos on how to clean each machine: