You've received your new LEVO infuser... now what? Create your first infusion, of course! Follow the steps below to get started:
- Set up your LEVO for use, making sure the reservoir & attached nozzle are securely installed inside the machine.
- Add the stirrer inside the reservoir on the center mark.
- Prepare your dry ingredients/ herbs to add to the herb pod:
- Dry off any excess moisture with a cloth or paper towel.
- Dried botanicals should be coarsely ground, versus finely ground, to minimize excess sediment in your infusion.
- Do not over-pack the herb pod so that liquid can easily flow through it.
- Add your filled herb pod to the reservoir beside the “Place Pod Here” marker. The magnetic bracket will cling to the side of the reservoir where it's marked.
- Add your desired fat-soluble liquid to the reservoir.
- Any oil or butter can be added in liquid OR solid form. Take care to allow a longer "Warming Up" period if it's solid, like a stick of butter right out of the fridge.
- Add between 5 oz. to 16 oz. (19 oz. if LEVO II) to the reservoir, being careful not to overfill or spill any over the sides.
- Add enough liquid so that the ingredients inside the herb pod are completely submerged in liquid throughout the infusion.
- Close the lid and select the INFUSE cycle on the display. Customize your desired TIME and TEMPERATURE settings, then press START.
- Be sure to share your creation with your friends! #LEVOmade