The time it takes to complete Warming Up at the beginning of a cycle will vary for each use. Much like an oven, heat up times in the LEVO can vary 15-30 minutes depending on factors such as:
- The temperature that it has to reach
- Current altitude (higher altitudes can take longer).
- The type of ingredients being used, and how much.
For example, solidified coconut oil or a stick or butter will take longer to reach temperature than in their melted forms. The time it takes for liquid to reach temperature in the INFUSE cycle will be different than the time it takes air to reach temperature in the DRY and ACTIVATE cycles.
Try these troubleshooting steps if your LEVO I will not come out of Warming Up mode:
- Make sure that the temperature is reading in your desired scale; ºF or ºC
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit by holding down the TEMPERATURE '+' and '-' buttons at the same time for 1 second.
- Check that the reservoir is pushed completely down flat. If the bottom of the reservoir does not have complete contact with the heat plate underneath it, it will take much longer to heat-up.
- Can you sense that the heat plate is getting hot after 5 minutes? If yes, have patience young grasshopper... masterful infusions take time. :-)
If the heat plate is NOT producing any heat, let us know!
If you are still experiencing trouble with your LEVO you can submit a warranty claim here.