Lid will not CLOSE:
- Check if the issue is with the spring lid latch itself, pictured.
- Close the lid by pressing down firmly on the right edge until you feel the spring lid latch engage with the lid. If you can lift up the lid with one finger, it should not open. If the latch did not engage and the lid can still be lifted open, the spring lid latch is defective.
- Contact Support to submit a warranty claim here.
Lid will not OPEN:
- If the lid will not open because the lid lock is engaged, and will not unlock:
- Power OFF and unplug LEVO, then plug in and power ON again.
- If the unit does not automatically unlock, press the Lock/Unlock button on the keypad.
- If the locking tab unlocks, wait 10 seconds, and if it stays unlocked the issue should be fixed.
- If it does not unlock, or if it unlocks and re-locks again automatically, contact Support to submit a warranty claim here.
- If you have any ingredients locked inside the LEVO, follow these steps to open the lid the retrieve them:
- Wait until the LEVO is cooled down completely, then hold down the DISPENSE button on the keypad to release any remaining liquid inside the reservoir.
- Power OFF the LEVO.
- Using the end of a dull utensil, like a butter knife or a letter opener, insert it into the notched hole where the locking tab is and push the tab inwards, while lifting the lid upwards. Using little force, you can lift the lid open and around the extended locking tab.
- Once open, remove all of your ingredients and rinse the parts prior to sending the LEVO back to us for warranty service.
If you are still experiencing trouble with your LEVO you can submit a warranty claim here.