When attempting to re-configure your LEVO II with the LEVO App on a brand new device, or again with your current device, you must reset the wifi on the LEVO II unit.
You will know you have to reset the wifi if you notice the wifi symbol visible on the LEVO II screen, but you are not connected with the app already.
Don't need to reset vs. Need to reset
- Press the CYCLE and START buttons at the same time on your LEVO unit until the wifi symbol disappears.
- Turn OFF the wifi on your mobile device so it's not connected to your home network any longer.
- Turn the LEVO II unit off.
- When you turn the LEVO II back on, the wifi symbol should not be visible on the screen.
- Turn your wifi back on on your mobile device. The "LEVO_xxxxxx" network should now be visible on your list of available networks.
Now, you can re-open the app and get started!