Submit a Return or Warranty Claim
Request a refund or submit a warranty claim for your LĒVO machine
I purchased on LEVOoil.com
I purchased from a third party
I purchased a warranty through Extend
LĒVO Oil Infusion, Inc. extends a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty for LĒVO branded products to the original purchaser when purchased through an authorized retailer serviced by an authorized LĒVO distributor.
How long is my LĒVO product covered under Warranty?
LĒVO products come with a one (1*) year limited warranty that begins at the date of retail purchase or the date received when purchased on LEVOoil.com. Any replacement units received during this period continue to be covered during the same warranty period.
(*Authorized purchases made between January 1st, 2020 and November 5th, 2021 qualify for a 3-year warranty. Purchases after November 5th, 2021 include a 1-year warranty, unless otherwise extended by a separate coverage plan.)
What does the Limited Warranty cover?
LĒVO products included with this limited warranty are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from the date of retail purchase.
Do I have to register my product to be covered under Warranty?
You are not required to register your product in order to be covered under the warranty, as long as sufficient proof of purchase is submitted along with a claim. Regardless of product registration status, all warranty claims will require proof of purchase and additional product details before a claim is approved. Product registration status does not equate to automatic claim approval.
Register my product
What will happen if I submit a Warranty claim?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is submitted within the 1 year warranty period, LĒVO Oil Infusion, Inc. will, at its discretion, either repair the defect, replace the product with a similar item of equal or similar value, or issue a gift card for the original purchase price of the item.
What is NOT covered under Warranty?
- LĒVO products purchased through an unauthorized third-party reseller serviced by an unauthorized LĒVO distributor; such as Amazon (excluding LEVO’s authentic brand page), eBay, Overstock, Jet, Craigslist, or another private reseller.
- Any non-LĒVO products that are not authorized by LĒVO Oil Infusion, Inc.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or operating the device outside of the permitted or intended use in conformity with the printed directions.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, flood, or other external causes not arising out of defects in manufacturer’s materials or workmanship.
- Damage resulting from repair services performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and stains.
- Any product where the serial number has been tampered with, erased, obscured or is not genuine.
- Products that have been disassembled or tampered with in any way will void this Limited Warranty.