Cleaning your LĒVO
Your LĒVO should be cleaned after every use, before storing it away. Here's how to properly take care of your LĒVO!
Your LĒVO machine should never be partially or completely submerged in water. All parts should be removed prior to cleaning. Please follow specific cleaning instructions included with your model.
- Allow the LĒVO machine and all parts to cool completely after each use and before handling
- Ensure the liquid from your infusion is completely drained from the reservoir before removing any parts
- Open by gently pressing down on the spring-lid
- Remove the stirrer and herb pod from the reservoir. Place them in the dishwasher, or clean by hand with soap and water
- Remove the reservoir & nozzle. With the power on, press and hold down the RELEASE button while lifting the reservoir UP and OUT of the LĒVO. If you have a LĒVO II, unscrew the nozzle from the reservoir (LĒVO I has attached nozzle). Place them in the dishwasher, or clean by hand with soap and water
- Wipe away any spills or drips on the LĒVO with a lightly damp cloth. For best results, take note of the following areas:
- Drip tray, under the drain
- The underside of the lid, including the black silicone ring around the lid cap which can be removed for cleaning
- The area under the lid, and around the heat plate
- The silver drain funnel, where the infusion is dispensed. Use a damp cloth or cotton swab to clean around and inside the opening to the drain
For a more complete visual guide, here are YouTube videos on how to clean each machine:
Was this article helpful?