LĒVO II: Getting Started & Setting Up
Welcome to LĒVO! Now that you bought the machine that makes home infusion simpler, let's set it up!
When starting a cycle, the LĒVO will display a default time and temperature setting. The default setting can be adjusted as necessary within the ranges shown below:
- Remove all outer and inner packaging from the LĒVO
- Set the LĒVO on a flat & sturdy surface and plug the power cord into an electrical outlet
- Press and hold the POWER button to turn the LĒVO on
- Open the lid by pressing down on it gently to release the spring latch.
- Rinse the removable parts inside the LĒVO with warm, soapy water and dry before replacing
- Metal reservoir & removable silicone nozzle
- Silicone stirrer
- Double herb pod & cap
- Pod protector
*To remove the metal reservoir from the LĒVO, press and hold the RELEASE button under the lid while lifting it UP and OUT
- Make sure the silicone nozzle is securely re-attached to the reservoir's spout and place back inside the LĒVO
- Hold down the RELEASE button under the lid while lowering the reservoir down into place, directing the nozzle through the drain opening.
- Pressing the RELEASE button once will open the drain valve for 7 seconds; or you can press and hold for as long as necessary
- Place the magnetic stirrer inside the reservoir on the center bump
- Ensure that the stirrer magnetically aligns in the center of the reservoir (should not be off-center)
- Place the double herb pod inside the reservoir beside the PLACE POD HERE guideline
- The herb pod’s bracket will magnetically cling to the reservoir at the marking
- The pod protector should be placed inside the bottom of the double herb pod before adding any ingredients for DRY or ACTIVATE cycles
- Set your temperature reading to display in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit by holding down the temperature '+' and '-' buttons at the same time for 1 second
- LĒVO's sounds are on by default. We think you'll like them. However, you can mute all sounds by pressing time '+' and '-' for 1 second
Use our Oil & Herb Calculator for INFUSE setting recommendations based on your type of ingredients!